- Stay in touch with your former friends and colleagues
- Read about current UK alumni news and activities
- Keep up to date on KPMG in the UK news and developments
- See who's who in your network
- Hear about upcoming events
You often hear business executives saying “we are only as good as our people”. One organisation that has really taken that to heart – and acted on it – is hotels giant IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group). Running some 5,000 hotels around the world, and incorporating huge brands such as Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza, getting the best out of its people and providing rewarding and fulfilling career paths is a strategic priority for the company. More specifically, the Group Finance function within IHG, which comprises over 1,000 people globally, has taken steps to create its own proactive talent programme - led by KPMG alumnus Heather Wood
Take a look at where some of our alumni are now, or share what you've been doing since leaving KPMG.