- Connect with former partners and employees
- Early notice of Alumni networking events
- Job opportunities with KPMG and more
- Connections reward scheme
- Latest KPMG news and updates
The Elton John Aids Foundation was established in 1993 by Sir Elton John. Sir Elton remains actively involved with the Foundation, being a Trustee, a roving ambassador for the Foundation and host for many of the Foundation’s fundraising events. The Foundation is seeking to appoint new board members.
Connected is our magazine for Alumni with features, Alumni profiles and information about events.
Take a look at where some of our Alumni are now, or share what you've been doing since leaving KPMG.